CLIMB Works Smoky Mountains is following state guidelines and will tentatively reopen on April 14th.
CLIMB Works Keana Farms in Hawaii is following state guidelines and will tentatively reopen on April 30th.
To provide a safe environment for our staff and guests please read through all the new polices listed below in our previous update. Hope to see you soon!
New Policies & Continued Closures
As a company we have followed closely CDC recommendations and closed our Hawaii and Tennessee location this week to help protect our team and guests. While closed we are working to implement additional guidelines so when we decide to open we can offer a safe and fun experience for our staff and our guests. Here are some of the policy changes we have made and encourage our guests to help with:
Our policy changes:
- We have limited our tour sizes to 7-8 guests to help follow the CDC recommended small gathering size of 10 people.
- We have moved all tours in Tennessee to our Mountaintop Zipline and closed our Treetop Zipline in Tennessee due to the smaller platforms to help with social distancing.
- We have spread out our tour times so we have less overlapping groups at our check-in building and to allow additional time to sanitize and disinfect bathrooms, gear, vehicles, and frequently touch surfaces before each new group.
- We have added increased deep cleaning procedures for our buildings, vehicles, and gear.
- We have stopped offering our transportation buses at our Hawaii location to keep people more separated while traveling.
- We have added hand sanitizer stations throughout building.
- We have temporarily stopped offering farm food samples and water on the tours to limit food handling and exposure. We encourage guests to hydrate before they come and to bring their own water if necessary.
- We are implementing daily screening of our staff with fever testing and encouraging anyone with any type of sickness to not come to work.
- We have added QR codes at our locations so you can fill out your waivers and check out photos on your personal device instead of shared iPad stations.
How guests can help:
- If anyone is feeling sick please call us before your tour and we will happily reschedule or refund if necessary.
- Please pay with debit or credit cards so we limit cash handling for our staff.
- We encourage you to fill out your waivers before you come so we limit iPad check-in.
- Hydrate before you come and bring personal hydration if necessary.
Open tour times are updated in real time on our website booking page so you can still make reservations for future dates. Thanks for your help and stay safe!
Update 3.17.20 | Temporary Closures
In an abundance of caution and in the best interest of our guests and employees, CLIMB Works Keana Farms, located in Oahu, HI, is closed temporarily beginning March 17th and CLIMB Works Smoky Mountains, in Gatlinburg, TN, will close temporarily Friday, March 20th. Open tour times are updated in real time on our booking page so you can still make reservations for future dates.
We will continue to take guidance from appropriate officials and health experts. Check this page for any additional updates.
For any questions about rescheduling, please contact us through the following email addresses:
CLIMB Works Smoky Mountains: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLIMB Works Keana Farms: email@example.com
To book for future times please check our BOOK NOW page for each location.
COVID-19 Update: With 99% of our activity happening in the great outdoors and with our small guided groups we remain open and invite you to soak in the sun and breathe in the fresh mountain air.
Also, rest assured, we are taking extra precautions and implementing Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommended hygiene guidelines at our facilities to ensure your safety and wellbeing. We also ask as a courtesy to our guests and our team that anyone that is feeling sick to please call us and we will happily reschedule your reservation for when you are feeling better.
Everyone’s wellbeing is paramount and with these additional precautions in place we invite you to come have an adventure of a lifetime.